Custom Glock 23 pistol frame
*Two available, please call or email to order*
All Miscellany/Oddments items are limited availability. Once they’re gone, they may be gone forever.
- .40 S&W
- Glock 23, Gen 3 frame (without slide assembly) with Midgard Armory complete grip modification. Undercut trigger guard, full coverage Type I stippling, finger grooves removed, beveled magazine well with grip plug, contoured thumb pads with stippling.
- Vickers Tactical slide stop
- Two factory G23 (13 round) magazines with Vickers Tactical baseplates.
- Extended magazine release with smooth profile edges for comfort.
- Polished factory internals
- Can be easily converted to 9mm by replacing ejector and magazines and adding a complete 9mm slide assembly. Perfect for your own modified Glock build!
*Call or Email to order
**This item must ship to an FFL Dealer Adult Signature Required**
Please read “Terms Of Service” BEFORE placing an order
**These magazines WILL NOT ship to prohibited states! There are no substitute mags available!!**
STATE MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS:
California – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Colorado – 15 round maximum for all magazines.This includes links and belts – No detachable shotgun mag over 8 rounds or a fixed shotgun mag over 28 inches- This does not apply to tubular 22 mags or tubular mags for lever action guns.
Connecticut – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Hawaii – 10 round maximum for all pistol/handgun magazines.
Illinois – Aurora 15 rounds, Chicago 12 rounds, Cook County 10 rounds, Franklin Park 16 rounds, Oak Park 10 rounds, Riverdale 35 rounds.
Maryland – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Massachusetts – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
New Jersey – 15 round maximum for all magazines.
New York – 10 round maximum for all magazines.This includes links, belts or stripper clips. 22 tubular mags are exempt
Washington DC – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Wichita, KS – 20 rd
|Dimensions||10.5 × 9.5 × 2.5 in|