Professional Grade Custom Rifle with Premium Components. Built to last!
*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*
- Wilson Combat matched receiver set, forged. Solid fit without wobble.
- Wilson Combat 16″, match grade stainless steel barrel. Lightweight profile, mid length gas system, 5.56mm chamber, 1:8 twist, satin finish.
- Geiselle low profile carbon steel gas block. Pinned for heavy duty use.
- Melonite coated, mid length gas tube
- Battlecomp 1.0 compensator
- Fail Zero bolt assembly for smooth function and easy cleaning.
- ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger
- Seekins Precision ambidextrous safety
- Seekins Precision bolt release and mag release buttons.
- Magpul trigger guard
- XS Sight Systems 24/7 folding sights. Tritium, white stripe front sight and CSAT rear aperture.
- Raptor ambidextrous charging handle
- Vltor milspec extension tube with index markings
- Magpul STR stock, modified for index markings
- Midwest Industries receiver endplate with QD sling point
- Midwest Industries G3M 15″, one piece, free float handguard. M-LOK compatible.
- Bravo Company Mod 3 grip
- Chrome silicon buffer spring for prolonged life
- Includes three Magpul Gen2 PMAGS with custom stippling
- Upper receiver extension lapped for best possible barrel to receiver fit and accuracy potential
- All parts fit, thread locked, staked and torqued to factory/ military specs where applicable
- Test fired, headspaced and bore sighted for 50 yds
- Includes Gun-Guides maintenance manual
- Approximate weight unloaded: 6 lbs 10 oz
- Two position selector lever allows for: Safe, Semi-Auto and Full Semi-Automatic!!
- Retail price is over $2,000 on the parts alone, so you save over $200 on this professionally built custom rifle
*Call or Email to order
STATES WITH MAGAZINE CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS: Magazines will not ship with the rifle if you live in a prohibited state, there are no replacement magazines available. Check your state and local laws before ordering.
**This item must ship to an FFL Dealer, Adult Signature Required**
Please read “Terms Of Service” BEFORE placing an order
|Dimensions||33 × 9 × 3 in|