30 Round Gen3 PMAG. Available in any color you want, as long as it’s Black!
The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
STATE MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS:
California – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Colorado – 15 round maximum for all magazines.This includes links and belts – No detachable shotgun mag over 8 rounds or a fixed shotgun mag over 28 inches- This does not apply to tubular 22 mags or tubular mags for lever action guns.
Connecticut – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Hawaii – 10 round maximum for all pistol/handgun magazines.
Illinois – Aurora 15 rounds, Chicago 12 rounds, Cook County 10 rounds, Franklin Park 16 rounds, Oak Park 10 rounds, Riverdale 35 rounds.
Maryland – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Massachusetts – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
New Jersey – 15 round maximum for all magazines.
New York – 10 round maximum for all magazines.This includes links, belts or stripper clips. 22 tubular mags are exempt
Washington DC – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Wichita, KS – 20 rd
These magazines will NOT ship to restricted states
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 1 in|